Friday, January 18, 2008

The Day after Christmas with "The Boys"

The cowboys with the cowboy! Fun time
The old train museum was amazing! One train rocked and rolled so that you felt like you were really riding on a moving train. Another one dining car had service settings for each of the railroad companies. They were fun to see!

And of course we loved being with little J. He allowed us to hold him as long as he could see his mother! This is his new Christmas outfit...hat and all!

1 comment:

julie said...

Hey Dyal family,
This is Julie (Schill). I saw your blog on Chelon's blog. I hope you don't mind if I peeked at your blog. It is so fun to see how much your family has grown. Your grand babies are adorable. My parents have a blog too. www.schillfamily.blogspot.com. I don't know if you know that they are on a mission in Michigan. They have been out since the end of July. I have a blog too. www.jjfinchfamily.blogspot.com It is a fun way to keep in touch with people. I hope you are doing well. It was fun to catch up on your family, thanks for letting me look. Julie